quinta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2010

Vote before reach the age of 18


People think that teenagers aged 16 are already able to choose which person will vote. But everything had for and against points. On the bad side, teenagers have not yet decided to head to this, many still do not even know what career they want to have, or what they want to attend college. Many do not even buy his little charge, which is just studying. But I guess I never stopped to think that despite all this, they may be choosing what could be the future of the country or state. On the other hand, the good side is that all they will ripen faster, showing them the reality, not just that they think everything here.
In my opinion, do not think any teen is responsible enough to vote. I guess I'm not responsible enough. ahahaha = D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário